Friday, July 07, 2006

7th July'06

i have much to talk about!
firstly smth rather depressing n demoralising.
my results.
i used to Dislike it when ppl talk abt lessons in sch or results in their blogs.
but i realised. its a way of relieving!
they are All So Screwd.
and when i say screwd.
i mean wat i say.
i've never done This badly before.
my gosh leh.
i failed lyk 5 subjects.
for Mid-years?!
What. in the world is wrong with me?
i chose to take it in super lightly.
but Of Course i had feelings.
i managed to swipe away a couple of tears which fell.
i'm not one of those ppl who wld cry over spilled milk.
or rather, lament over wat you didnt strive or work hard for.
because i did at least try.
it was betraying.
the feeling of putting so effort in smth, trusting that He'll never short change you.
and den oh wow, wat kindof Crapped up results is this.
i dun even deserve to be in the best class.

but i noe theres no point in moaning over smth done.
i guessed i Got carried away but Responsibilities.
of things that i Seemed to care abt more than other ppl.
and i Mixed up whats impt and wats, probably Not that as impt.
not tt i regret serving my God.
but.
not tt i blame Him for all that i've become.
but. its only human to feel what i'm feeling.
not tt i ever Blamed Him for all that He has done in my life.
i still Love Him.
just tt, as usual, i Always qns.
why is it tt everyone gets rewarded Except me?
"your time will comee"
i dun feel lyk hearing this.
that, i already know.
just pleasee, let my mind take a break n wander off a lil.
for all that i put in. i sowed into another plot and the other plot rotted.
now, when i look at the one i sowed,
nothing seems to be growing from it.
what can i say?
i dun blame my God.
i just have to learn to be Even stronger.
and Learn to do things Even better.
and hopefully, make a miracle happen.

met Eevel ytd.
its nth much in my heart, i supposed.
we watched "just my luck".
it was rather good. haha
yet rather dumb.
if one kiss means having Good Luck. woah. i'll be careful with whom i'm giving my good luck to.
Haha.


i still think Angelina Jolie is so Cool.
i salute her for that Superwoman attitude.
i want to save the world.
clothe those children.
feed the hungry.
and do smth great.
just like her.
just that i want to do More.
more than enough.


lets do this.
this is fun. its rather cool.
if you have nth better to do.
that is.



The rules: change the fonts of the statements that are true to you.

I miss somebody right now.
I dont watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses.
I love to play video games.
-X Box and PS2 makes me Smile (:
I've tried marijuana.
-is that a Drug? obviously not
I have been in a threesome.
I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
-liars dont go to heaven. as simple as that (:

I curse sometimes.
-if smth pushes me to my outmost limit
I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
-are you kidding me
I'm TOTALLY smart.
I've broken someone's bones.
I'm paranoid sometimes.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
-that is So Unnatural haha
I need money right now.
I love sushi.

I talk really,really fast.
I have long hair.
-it Feels different bolding this. lol
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
I like the way i look.
-God's creation!

I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings.
-when they do come, i scare myself sometimes haha
I have a hidden talent
-cause' i havent rrly found mine
I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar i have.
I have a lot of friends.
-and i thank God for them (: esp the Lovely ones whom i cant live without
I am currently single.
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
-kiss on the check? yeaa
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop.
-if i have the cash
I would rather shop then eat.
I don't hate anyone.
-'hate' isnt in my dictionary
I'm a pretty good dancer.
I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
-a lil sometimes haha. i dunno why!
I have a cellphone.
I believe in God.

-and i'm in Love with Him

I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I've rejected someone before.
I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life.
I want to have children in the future.
I have changed a diaper before.
I've called the cops on a friend before.
I'm not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
I am shy around the opposite sex.
-but am getting better!
I have tried alcohol before.
-who hasnt?

I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
-No way
I own the "South Park" movie.
I would die for my best friends.
-it REALLY really depends. but i Might
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
-so far, so good!

I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
-and you get to Dress and Party (:
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and i like it.
-haha! we're gonna get spongebob boxers!
I am happy at this moment.
-if i dun think abt my results that is
I'm obsessed with guys.
I study for tests most of the time.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
I am comfortable with who I am right now.
I have more than just my ears pierced.
I walk barefoot wherever i can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles.
I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
I'm proficient in a musical instrument.
-i wanna be musically inclined! i Wished i am.
I worked at McDonald's restaurant.
I hate office jobs.I love sci-fi movies.
I think water rules.
I went college out of state.
I like sausages.
I love kisses.
-HAHA if its the right person. at the right time, at the right place.
I fall for the worst people.
I adore bright colours.
-GREEN and YELLOW are Beauties
I can't live without black eyeliner.
I don't know why the hell i just did this stupid thing.
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can pick up things with my toes.
I can't whistle.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither.
I have ridden/owned a horse.
-wld love to try one
I still have every journal I've ever written in.
I can't stick to a diet.
I talk in my sleep.

-it can be embarrassing at times
I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
Climbing trees is a brilliant past-time.

I have jazz in my blood.
I wear a toe ring.
I have a tattoo.
I can't stand at LEAST one person that i work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I cosplay or know what cosplaying is.
I have been to over 15 conventions.
-hmm wats conventions?
I will collect anything, and the more nonsesical the better.
I'm an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I like a person of the same sex.
-are you kidding me?

No comments: