and so, i'm back again.
sad to say, i wasted practically the whole day.
i spent 6 hrs plus plus, forcing myself to Sit at my table.
but i ended up staring at those pages straight.
ppl i noe were locked at hme today, just lyk me!
its Happy Lethargic day
well, i'm a sec four kid, wat can i expect?
i''m bored.
seriously.
well, you cant blame me for doing this little thing.
everyone's allowed to do things they feel lyk it every now and then.
and tt includes me (:
My ex is: a dude
Maybe I should: stop slacking n start studying Hard
I love: hanging out at the beach
I don't understand: why gays are Gays
People say I'm: childish
Love is: something amazing
Somewhere, someone is: feeling as bored n useless as me
I will always: Love Jesus (:
I think the current US President: is doing his business
When I wake up in the morning: i think of wat is to come
My past was: stupid
I get annoyed when: i get bugged at for Superb long
Parties are for: FUN, for ME
My dog is: my imaginary
My cat is: not alive. will never be, i dun want it to be
Kisses are the best when: its dark n rainy
Tomorrow: i go to sch n the library to be a Nerd
I really want: to see Heaven
I have low tolerance for people who: Nag
People who should do this: are ppl who want to be entertained
i'll follow you if you follow me
No comments:
Post a Comment