Friday, May 05, 2006

6th may'06

i woke up with this Sick Bitter feeling.
i shant complain, or scold in here.
i figure tt it wont make me feel any better anyway.
Jesus, I stand for You, No matter what You lead me through
They will chase me out, and close me down. but Jesus, I stand for You


they've made me feel so bitter and rotten on the inside.
sometimes i rrly just cant help but ask WHY?
i noe i've asked it so many times.
but still.
hold your tongue.
its blabbering so many things tt i dun want to hear.
and they rrly make me sick and angry.
look who's the one who isnt stting a good example.
look who's the one who's corrupted.
You. not me.
stop blaming me.
Jesus, I've stood my ground, When unbelief was all around
I have felt the sting rejection brings. but Jesus, I still stand for You




I,
dont rrly noe wat to say alr.
i dun feel lyk saying much.
i just feel lyk punching someone Real real hard.
A time will come when everyone will turn their eyes on the risen son
Until that day, this world will turn away
So I'll take your hand, I'll always stand for You

other den tt, everything else is fine.
i supposed.
we played bball ytd!
tt little thing gt my adrenaline kicking in.
Nice (:
shall go throw balls someday.
its makes me rather happy.
shopping with ah Soon made me feel so comfortable ytd.
its been rather long since we both last went out together.
i miss my darling soso much.
life's been so catchy.
i thank God for things tt never change.





start the first move, and let me noe if its true






No comments: