sometimes i feel so exploited.
or maybe even like a punching bag for others.
but over the years ive realised that i dont hate being in this position actually.
its okay that i become a stepping stone for others at times.
just that once in awhile people will crave for some gratitude.
at least,
enough to know that you're not taken for granted.
its just one of these low-energy, no-battery phase that im going through now.
i felt so foolish.
but its OKAY.
im all back to normal already i guess.
"men may fail you, disappoint you, hurt you. but God will never."
"all these things which you do to others my brethen, you have done it to me."
its Okay.
because afterall, its God's love that im spreading.
no wonder its such a difficult task.
i came across the lyrics of the above song today.
it was so Timely.
just look at these lyrics,
they really reminded me of What i am here for.
and who am i here for.
Thank Youits OKAY,
I dreamed I went to heaven
And you were there with me
We walked upon the streets of gold
Beside the crystal sea
We heard these angels singing
Then someone called your name
You turned and saw this young man
And he was smiling as he came
And he said friend you may not know me now
And then he said, but wait
You used to teach my Sunday School
When I was only eight
And every week you would say a prayer
Before the class would start
And one day when you said that prayer
I asked Jesus in my heart
CHORUS
Thank you for giving to the Lord
I am a life that was changed
Thank you for giving to the Lord
I am so glad you gave
Then another man stood before you
And said remember the time
A missionary came to your church
And his pictures made you cry
You didn’t have much money
But you gave it anyway
Jesus took the gift you gave
And that’s why I’m here today
CHORUS (repeat)
One by one they came
Far as your eyes could see
Each life somehow touched
By your generosity
Little things that you had done
Sacrifices you made
They were unnoticed on the earth
In heaven now proclaimed
And I know that up in heaven
You’re not supposed to cry
But I am almost sure
There were tears in your eyes
As Jesus took your hand
And you stood before the Lord
He said, my child look around you
For great is your reward
CHORUS (repeat)
I am so glad you gave.
i know that Daddy sees it all and appreciate whatever im doing.
someday, He'll thank me personally.
and that is Enough.
Thank you, for using me.
--

have been losing sleep for the past few days
my eyes are gonna POP!
i feel a little like a walking zombie.
overslept and missed my stop while going to school in the morning
and lost my way at some main road at city hall ytd.
but PTL! im safe and sound (:
attending the first session of "hearing impact" was really interesting.
turned out that i was the youngest
and i was hoping for a lonely girl so that i could make friends with her.
Haha. but they were all middle-aged.
so, oh well.
but we learned to understand the deaf better.
its really Amazing how these people can live their lives off so confidently.
some even much better than us.
it really reminded me of this assurance of our own identity daddy has given to us.
im a PRINCESS, living in God's kingdom(:
someday,
i'll be hand-signing praise and worship songs during service!
HMM
time-check: 12:27AM
got to do history trigger notes.
SIXTEEN more sundays to A'levels.
OH MANNNN.
No comments:
Post a Comment