Friday, March 03, 2006

how does it feel if you're talking to someone whom you really feel lyk punching in the face.
and you are Close up with him/her too?
not nice.
my violent intentions have yet to fade.
well, tts because i Always dun get to carry them out.
i dun noe to laugh or to cry.
this is so Dumb.

my heart feels heavy.
as usual, whenever i'm troubled with ppl's problems, plus my own.
i noe a little too much.
which rrly isnt tt good as it seems.
one of my motto this year is to meet the needs of others, and be there for them.
and hopefully, not allowing my own burdens be smth heavy for them.
nevertheless, things have been going frm glory to glory for me.
yes. i can feel it.
(:
day by day, as each day passes.
i feel God's presence becoming more and more real in my life.
i have to admit that i havent rrly been pressing into my own Qt and stuff.
but i went on, trying to share the burdens of my friends.
and God rewards every little faithful thing.
He is so real in my life.
this is just great.
guess wat she said!?
GUESS!!??
she said i'm gonna play the guitar for morning singspiration during assembly, friday, fortnightly.
(: i almst jumped for joy.
thoguh i fear, i noe it'll be good.
all things start off small.
and i rrly want to thank my saviour for Everyything.

i've been doing push-ups lately.
oh yea. i have some goals regarding health which i shant say in here.
HAHA
who wants to train 2.4km with me!?
you noe wat, i found tt soccer is so fun.
we were playing soccer with a bball the other time.
still, it was Super hilarious n amusing.
i rmb playing it with my cell mates, I was the one dodging the ball.
but in sch, its Others dodging the ball and Me kicking it damn hard.
arh, so Cool.
but it'll be better if theres a few more babaric n rough girls to join in with me. :D

holidays' coming!
one week is so precious. you can never imagine how precious it is to me.
almst everyday's packed alr.
with the camp, sq outing, cell outing, cca, out with friends
i Have to squeeze in space for my studies.
which by right, shld take the top pirioty.

i realise theres so many ppl in my life whom i've had So Much fun with.
some of whom, i'm reallyreally greatful for.
thankful that they appeared in my life.
theres a few who wld just brighten up my day for nuts.
and they make me smile lyk a retard frm the mental hospital.
i shant mention names in here.
it'll be all too weird when we meet again.
what to say, it had be Real nice if we were to go again and play lyk never before.
and perhaps, no other wrong thoughts n intentions.
we'll stay neutral, yet have fun at the same time.
we'll tease and laugh under the sun, without acknowleding the feeling that has begun.


i want to know you
IN THE SECRET IN THE QUIET PLACE IN THE STILLNESS YOU ARE THERE IN THE SECRET IN THE QUIET HOUR I WAIT ONLY FOR YOU CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE I WANT TO KNOW YOU I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE I WANT TO TOUCH YOU I WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE I AM REACHING FOR THE HIGHEST GOAL THAT I MIGHT RECEIVE THE PRIZE PRESSING ONWARD PUSHING EVERY HINDRANCE ASIDE OUT OF MY WAY CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW YOU MORE





the clouds are reallyreally nice nowadays.
they look lyk marshmallows to me!
but besides that, they are just so comforting to look at.
somehow, the remind me of God's kindness.
go look at it if you have a chance nxt time.
you wont regret, trust me.




i said,"yes,yes" a million times, and i watched how you made my life become so fine

No comments: