Sunday, April 27, 2008



it just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride.

You broke the night like the sun
And healed my heart with Your great love
Any trouble I couldn't bear
You lifted me upon Your shoulders

Love that's stronger
Love that covers sin
And takes the weight of the world

I love You
All of my hope is in You
Jesus Christ take my life
Take all of me

You stand on mountain tops with me
With You i walk through the valleys
You gave Your only Son for me
Your grace is all I rely on

I love You so, and I give up my heart to say
I need You so, my everything
--
training on saturday.
my team's banned on winning tmr's match
and so am i.
we said a "WE WILL WIN TP" x100 times already.
haha okay, i was just kidding.
--

today's service was Great.
i Love being in the house of God.

studying with blackspot
brought a Big Smile up my face (:
and the girl sitting directly opposite kept smiling at me,
for whatever reason i do not know.
but, it felt so nice to be receiving smiles.


thankyou blackspot(:


this is my bs student, SANDY WONG (:


look at the stars, look how they shine for you.

No comments: