Omg, my nutrition book is such a killer. So ironic, here am i studying abt healthy eating n the body etcc and im stuck here eating candies to keep me awake. 5 chpts to be tested tmr and im only at the 2nd one. The chapters are so thick?! I keep flipping and flipping but the chapter is never-ending. Camping at starbucks now but i keep dozing off even in Public?! I really salute myself. Stressed ttm, i am officially stressedgurl90@hotmail.com )': boohoo, somebody save me. I wish i'll dream of all the qns tonight.
It was sport fest ytd and i signed up for trials for touch rugby and netball. Wanted to join a cca so much but looking at my tight schedule noww, i really dk if i shld.
Ah okay la, study study studyyy!!!!!!
GPA of 3.2 and above come to me baby pleaseeeee!!!
):
i can do thisss.
No comments:
Post a Comment