Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fatigue

I must have been really tired the past few days.
When given the opportunity to crash, my body really crashed mann.
Woke up at 10am ytd morn, had a good eight hour sleep.
And i came hme determined to catch up with all the assignments.
But i fell asleep all the way from 5pm-9pm.
And this morning i overslept!!
ARGH ):
very irritated with myself.
The line to book taxis has been busy for the last half an hour or so, so i ended up taking the train ater waiting for so long.
Very irritated with myself ):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiona!
Wow! I don't know you have a blog...I was thinking about starting one...

Your blog sure tells me a lot about you.
Tuition, Mission trip,SIM UB, Financial crisis, lack of sleep, James Blunt is a christian?, actively involved in SOT, stress levels rising during SOT, Misses your Malang trip, socialogy or psychology?

Blogging is so cool...;)

I am aware girls hate to be given exact instructions but if you really want to feel better, you may consider this:

Try to have a similar routine before you sleep like listening to a soothing music for 5 mins before you sleep...and sleep at least 7 to 8 hours everyday and at the same time like 10am...try it for consecutive 4 days...you will feel more refresh...one more thing...believe;)

Someone you know but choose to remain anonymous..;)