Thursday, June 18, 2009

havent really blogged in awhile that ive lost the gist on how to blog posts! boy oh boy.
mm think my econs tuition is a really cool place to study in. underground bomb shelter with Lots of snacks (: haha am really glad that i signed up for it.
saw a bag that i really liked at bugis street but its totally sold out now ):
MM, my whole world seems to revolve around studying recently. besides the usual meet ups with friends and hanging outs i dont know what else to talk about anymore. Studying has become my priority.

think im really Slow. but loving this song(:
they lyrics are very apt.



Seconds hours so many days
You know what you want but how long can you wait
Every moment last forever
If you feel you’ve lost your way
What if my chances are already gone
Started believing that I could be wrong
But you gave me one good reason
To fight and never walk away

so here I am — still holding on!
Every step you climb another mountain
Every breath its harder to believe
You’ll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing just
When you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you’ve almost gave up on your dreams
Then take it by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries
There are no boundaries


I fought to the limit to
Stand on the edge
What if today is as good as it gets
Don’t know where’s the future’s heading
But nothing's gonna bring me down

Jumped every bridge
I've run every line
I risked being safe i always knew why
I always knew why

You can go higher
You can go deeper
There are no boundaries
Above and beneath you
Break every rule coz there’s nothing between you
and your dreams

weather the hurricans.

No comments: